Frank Stronach’s Adena Springs announced that on Jan. 5 Harlem Rocker will undergo a surgical procedure at Cornell University to alleviate symptoms of spinal cord compression. As a result of the surgery it is expected that Harlem Rocker will miss the 2012 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Cool Arrow On Target for First Spendthrift
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?