1) At what track is the Grand National Steeplechase run?
2) Name the races which comprise the Triple Crown?
3) Name the only filly and the only imported horse ever to win the Kentucky Derby?
4) In what years did Man o' War race, how many races did he win, and what was the only horse ever to beat him?
5) Name seven of the eight Triple Crown winners and give the year in which each won the Triple Crown?).Pearson used part of his earnings to buy more art. He later experienced tax problems and appeared on "The $64,000 Challenge," which he won. His autobiography "Don't Look Back" profiled his free-spirited attitude in life and the race track. Pearson continued to collect art, and bought and refurbished houses to display the collectibles. In 1996, he was named one of the top 100 collectors in the U.S. by Art & Antiques magazine.Married six times, Pearson is survived by his wife of 21 years, Margaret, and four daughters.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident