Dr. Kendall Hansen, majority owner of 2011 2-year-old champion male Hansen, has agreed to donate 1% of the colt’s earnings from the May 5 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) to the Thoroughbred Racing Fan Association, according to ThoroFan chairman Michael Amo.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt
- Portrade Back at Saratoga for A.P. Smithwick
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Plumptre Leaving Godolphin Australia Position
- Spendthrift Australia Schedules Stallion Parades