The last time Trinniberg ran at Saratoga Race Course he was the longest shot in the field, sent off at nearly 70-1 in last year's Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. I). His return to the Spa in the Aug. 25 Foxwoods King's Bishop (gr. I) is likely to be quite different thanks to three graded stakes wins since then, including the Bay Shore (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack in April and the Woody Stephens (gr. II) at Belmont Park in June.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance