The last time Trinniberg ran at Saratoga Race Course he was the longest shot in the field, sent off at nearly 70-1 in last year's Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. I). His return to the Spa in the Aug. 25 Foxwoods King's Bishop (gr. I) is likely to be quite different thanks to three graded stakes wins since then, including the Bay Shore (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack in April and the Woody Stephens (gr. II) at Belmont Park in June.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Grade 3 Winner Chitu Sires First Foal
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm