According to the Nielsen Company, overnight ratings for the Nov. 3 Breeders’ Cup Classic on NBC registered a 2.2, up from last year’s race portion of the Classic on ESPN, which drew a 1.2 rating. National ratings for the remainder of the 15-race 2012 World Championships from Santa Anita Park, which was aired on the NBC Sports Network Nov. 2-3, will be released Nov. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- British Races to Support Small Breeders
- What Makes Byk Tick?
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- A Travers Day Christmas Present