The Nielsen Company on Nov. 6 reported that the Nov. 3 Breeders’ Cup Classic received a 2.0 national rating on NBC, attracting 3.1 million viewers to the hour-long program that ran from 8-9 p.m. EDT. The ratings and viewership nearly doubled from last year’s presentation of the Classic on ESPN, which drew a 1.0 rating and 1.6 million viewers.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby