The fee is $20, which muse be pre-paid (credit cards accepted), and includes a buffet dinner. To pre-register, call Linda Javid at (859) 296 4279. Registration begins at 6:30 and the buffet line opens at approximately 7:00 PM.The program will consist as follows:
1. Dr. Jimmy Henning, UK, Overview of the 2002 MRLS Monitoring Program.
2. Dr. Stuart Brown, Experiences of farms following the contingency plans and studies that followed fetal growth and development in MRLS-exposed mares.
3. Dr. Bill Bernard, Update on past research results dealing
with ETC exposure.
4. Steve Johnson, farm manager, Margaux Farm, Midway, Field
experiences with caterpillar control and some management
practices implemented in 2002 to reduce losses to MRLS.
5. Dr. Lee Townsend, UK, Caterpillar control strategies for 2003.
Most Popular Stories
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice