The board of directors of New York Thoroughbred Breeders held its first meeting of 2014 on Monday, Jan. 27, and enacted several changes to the organization.
The newly-seated board unanimously re-elected Barry R. Ostrager to serve another two-year term as president and Vivien Malloy to serve another two-year term as secretary/treasurer. In 2014 Thomas J. Gallo III will serve the second year of his two-year term as vice president.
Ostrager is also a member of the New York Racing Association board and is the majority owner of Questroyal North near Stillwater, N.Y.
2014 NYTB board of directors:
• Jerry Bilinski, owner, Waldorf Farm and Equine Medical Center
• Chester Broman, owner, Chestertown Farm
• Lois Engel, owner, Pucker Ridge Farm
• Michael Lischin, owner, Dutchess Views Farm
• Mallory Mort, manager, Gallagher's Stud
• Joanne T. Nielsen, owner, Sunnyfield Farm
• Suzie O'Cain, stallion promotions and development, Saratoga Stud
• Chris Purdy, owner, Ivy League Farm