In a move designed to expand the distribution of Brazilian racing globally, Codere Brazil announced an exclusive joint agreement Feb. 5 with Jockey Club Parana to share its signal with other racing jurisdictions on a comingled basis, including the United States, Australia, Asia, and other Latin countries.
Most Popular Stories
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Snowden Death Investigation "Inactive"
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion