Luxury Flight was produced from the 12-year-old Lost Code mare Deluxury, who captured the 1992 Illinois Silent Beauty Stakes at Hawthorne and finished second or third in three other added-money events.
In all, 108 yearlings were sold for a gross of $649,600, an average of $6,015, and a median of $3,850. Compared to a year ago, the number sold and gross were up by 36.7% and 6.8%, respectively. But the average and median were down by 21.8% and 18.1%. In 2001, 79 yearlings were sold for a gross of $608,000, an average of $7,696, and a median of $4,700.
Most Popular Stories
- Leishmaniasis: No Longer Just a Foreign Animal Disease
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses