According to clinic personal, Bosque Redondo is resting comfortably and getting up and down with ease. He is still wearing a metal split that was placed on him following the injury. The son of Mane Minister was shipped to the Equine Medical Center on Monday from the Del Mar barn of trainer Jenine Sahadi.Trainer Paco Gonzalez conditions homebreds Bosque Redondo and Pacific Classic winner Came Home for John Toffan and Trudy McCaffery.
Five-year-old Bosque Redondo, out of the Cox's Ridge mare, Pima, won six of 17 career starts, including the San Berardino Handicap (gr. II) on April 6. He earned $478,470.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- NH House Rejects Expanded Gaming Bill Again
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses