In addition, any horsemen found with water hoses running unattended will be fined $250.00.
Sam Abbey, racing secretary at Delaware, said that most horsemen have accepted the training restriction with little or no complaints. Delaware's turf course, because it has been newly sodded, was still receiving some water.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Horses to Watch at OBS March Sale
- Native Diver to Receive New Resting Place
- Mining My Own Produces Bodemeister Filly
- Old Friends Retiree The Name's Jimmy Dies
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Half Ours Filly Tops Evangeline 2YO Sale
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Sign 10-Year Deals
- Mucho Macho Man Florida's Horse of the Year
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap