Raced horses with his late wife Elaine and son Richard.
Grade 1 winner earned $722,652 during his racing career.
Undefeated son of Candy Ride injured after San Felipe Stakes.
Taylor Made has a three-year deal with Sumaya Stud.
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year
- First Runner is First Winner for Take Charge Indy
- Frosted, Territories Will Shuttle to Australia
- Baker, Quiet Resolve Among Canadian Hall Finalists
- Livestock Designation for Horses Vital for Kentucky
- Seven-Figure Colt at OBS Enhances Orb's Status
- First Graded/Group Winners for Get Stormy, Pierro
- Danehill Dancer Euthanized Due to Old Age
- Through The Lens: Spending Time With Tapit
- Prayer for Relief Retired, Will Stand at Pleasant Acres
- Juddmonte Reveals 2017 European Matings Plan
- Owner-Breeder Mulholland Dies at 74
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Astrology
Top-10 First Crop Sire by Wnrs; inc
ARELLA ROCKSTAR Matron S. (G3)
& BT Wnr CLAIRVOYANT LADY.
2016 sales: $450K FTSAR yearling.
- Robert D. Fierro
- March 3, 2017 10:33 AM
Leading breeder By 2017 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||Machmer Hall||$2,065,000||View Full List|
|Nicewonder Stable, LLC||$385,000||View Full List|