Grade 1 winner earned $722,652 during his racing career.
Undefeated son of Candy Ride injured after San Felipe Stakes.
Taylor Made has a three-year deal with Sumaya Stud.
Both sires got their first black-type winners in graded/group stakes.
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year
- First Runner is First Winner for Take Charge Indy
- Frosted, Territories Will Shuttle to Australia
- Baker, Quiet Resolve Among Canadian Hall Finalists
- Livestock Designation for Horses Vital for Kentucky
- Seven-Figure Colt at OBS Enhances Orb's Status
- Danehill Dancer Euthanized Due to Old Age
- Through The Lens: Spending Time With Tapit
- Prayer for Relief Retired, Will Stand at Pleasant Acres
- Juddmonte Reveals 2017 European Matings Plan
- Owner-Breeder Mulholland Dies at 74
- Animal Kingdom Gets First Winner in Australia
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Twirling Candy
#2 SECOND-CROP SIRE BY BTW. 10% BTW
BEHING ONLY WAR FRONT AND UNCLE MO.
RECENT SW INCL. FINLEY'SLUCKYCHARM
(102 BEYER), SEASIDE CANDY, ETC.
- Robert D. Fierro
- March 3, 2017 10:33 AM
Leading breeder By 2017 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||Machmer Hall||$2,065,000||View Full List|
|Nicewonder Stable, LLC||$385,000||View Full List|