The modern classic horse is most often one that flashes considerable early speed.
American Pharoah's roots are steeped in Hyperion blood, put together by Fred Hooper.
Ramsey discusses his stallion and what he's learned about the Thoroughbred business.
Dubai Millennium beat the odds by getting an outstanding stallion from his only crop.
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Maryland Sire Lion Hearted Dies at 19
- Posse to Shuttle to Uruguay
- Commentary: Permeating Speed is a Problem
- Pedigree Analysis: Lovely Maria
- Grade I Producer Critics Acclaim Dies
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- Grade I Winner Molly Morgan Retired
- Willcox Inn Suffers Fatal Paddock Accident
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Kitten's Joy
In 2014, Sire of G1 Breeders' Cup
Turf Sprint Winner Bobby's Kitten,
#1 Sire of Stakes Winners with 25,
#1 Turf Sire ... World Class.
- Alan Porter
- May 29, 2015 12:46 PM
Leading breeder By 2015 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$5,310,500||View Full List|
|Up Syndicate||$800,000||View Full List|
Don’t miss a minute of the action...with 8 FREE issues of The Blood-Horse. And if you like them, you can continue with a full year of issues and get the next edition of the Stallion Register, plus complete coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup World Championships. Click here to learn more.