Stallion deal was brokered prior to the Triple Crown.
Derby result underscored the importance of the Unbridled sire line
Havana Grey won a listed stakes at Sandown Park May 25.
In Excess currently ranks 10th on this year's broodmare sire list.
- First Starter is First Winner for Intello
- Freshman Flashpoint Gets His First Winner
- Treasure Beach Gets First Winner in Indiana
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- A Trio of Sire Firsts
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Empire Maker, Distorted Humor Progeny Thrive at Pimlico
- Course Change for Hit It a Bomb, Shuttling to Argentina
- Champion Tepin Confirmed in Foal to Curlin
- Unusual Heat Dies at 27
- Breeding to Race: A Survival Plan
- Montjeu Gets 125th Black-Type Winner
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: More Than Ready
The International Sire - $147M,
170 BTWs, 75 GSWs, 22 G1 SWs.
2017 sales: $1.1M colt at FTFFEB &
$1M filly at OBSAPR.
- Robert D. Fierro
- May 19, 2017 9:43 AM
Leading breeder By 2017 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$4,777,500||View Full List|
|Nicewonder Stable, LLC||$385,000||View Full List|