Has more than $21 million in '16 progeny earnings
Songbird’s female family has a penchant for precocity and speed
Gainesway stallion achieved milestone with Cupid's Indiana Derby win July 16.
The 16-year-old son of Darshann sired eight graded/group I winners.
- Reinstatement of PA Awards Payments Tabled
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Dr. Charles Giles Focused on Quality
- KY Incentive Fund Holds Steady for 2016
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- What's Going On Here: Laying a New Foundation
- Charitable Annuity WV-Bred Horse of Year
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1
- Nomination Deadline Nears for TIEA Program
- Morganite First Winner for Gemologist
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Twirling Candy
#2 2ND-CROP SIRE BY EARNINGS & BTW
INCLUDING DANZING CANDY (G2).
TOP 2YOs IN 2016 SOLD FOR
$850,000 & $825,000 AT OBS MARCH.
- Robert D. Fierro
- July 22, 2016 9:37 AM
Leading breeder By 2016 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||Ashview Farm & Colts Neck Stables||$590,000||View Full List|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$3,040,000||View Full List|
|Southern Equine Stables||$700,000||View Full List|