There are two overriding theories of how breeders decide on a mating.
U.S. champion, classic winner stands in Hokkaido, Japan.
Has he been North America's most successful first-crop and second-crop sire ever?
Son of Unbridled's Song atop first-crop sire list.
- Trinniberg, Posse to Shuttle to Uruguay
- Kentucky Regulator Announces Committees
- Discreetly Mine to Uruguay's Haras Lacala
- Texas Lifetime Achievement Award to Farish
- Stormy Atlantic Gets 100th Black-Type Winner
- Scat Daddy Stakes Winners Keep Rolling
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Foster Fave Effinex Gives Cohen Great Ride
- Get Stormy, Calimonco Have First Winners
- Peachtree Stable Lands Into Mischief Filly
- Tapit Colt One to Watch on Day 3 of OBS Sale
- Stonestreet Thrilled by Lady Aurelia
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Hold Me Back
Sire of 2yo filly JET BLACK MAGIC,
winner of $400K Delta Princess (G3)
Top-10 Second Crop sire of winners.
2015 2YOs: $180K, $140K, etc.
Leading breeder By 2016 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$3,040,000||View Full List|
|Northwest Farms LLC||$535,000||View Full List|
Don’t miss a minute of the action...with 8 FREE issues of The Blood-Horse. And if you like them, you can continue with a full year of issues and get the next edition of the Stallion Register, plus complete coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup World Championships. Click here to learn more.