Colt won the Inaugural Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs Dec. 3.
The 2016 Kentucky Oaks winner has been retired.
The 2014 Travers (gr. I) winner last raced in France.
Son of Tapit will stand for $10,000 in 2017.
- Dynatail First Winner for Hightail
- Lime Country Relocating to Think Big Stud
- A Look Back: A Gleam Dominates 1952 Westerner
- Four-Time Graded Winner Protonico Retired
- Derby Runner-Up Firing Line Retired
- Effinex to Questroyal Stud North
- Texas Sire Jet Phone Dies
- Woodford to Stand Social Inclusion
- Longtime Nebraska HBPA President Lee Dies
- Tapit Breaks Single-Season Earnings Mark
- Harzand's Dam Heads Tattersalls December
- Champion Untapable to be bred to Frankel
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Blame
Eclipse Champion, #1 3rd-crop Sire
by lifetime GSH, Recent SWs incl.
Queen Caroline, Sweet Victory,
3x course record setter Onus
- Robert D. Fierro
- November 25, 2016 8:56 AM
Leading breeder By 2016 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||Brushwood Stable||$2,200,000||View Full List|
|Yearlings||Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings LLC||$9,213,000||View Full List|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$3,100,000||View Full List|
|Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings LLC||$9,213,000||View Full List|