Pivotal has enjoyed a level of success that could not have been predicted.
Had he done no more than sire Zenyatta, his name would be long remembered.
Undefeated son of Candy Ride will be a favorite in the Breeders' Cup Classic.
American Pharoah is his 1st stakes horse from the second crop of Pioneerof the Nile.
- The Big Apple's Big Vote
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- Ruler of The World to Coolmore Stud for 2015
- Mr. Besilu to Texas' Eureka Thoroughbred Farm
- Pedigree Analysis: Pivotal Point
- Distorted Humor Tops WinStar Stallion Fees
- Texas Sire Scrimshaw Relocates to Keen Farms
- Tommy Town to Stand GI Winner Boisterous
- Will Take Charge to Stand for $30,000
- FTBOA Names New Executive Committee, Board
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Forestry
The LEADING Sire of 2YO SWs!
EIGHT SWs - 3 2YO SWs -
$150K and $140 Yearlings in 2014.
54 SWs - 99 SHs - $44M Lifetime.
Leading breeder By 2014 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||Mares Rule II||$227,000||View Full List|
|Yearlings||Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings LLC||$7,730,000||View Full List|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$3,494,500||View Full List|
|Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings LLC||$7,730,000||View Full List|
Don’t miss a minute of the action...with 8 FREE issues of The Blood-Horse. And if you like them, you can continue with a full year of issues and get the next edition of the Stallion Register, plus complete coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup World Championships. Click here to learn more.