War Front's fee rising to $250,000 from $200,000
Gelding relishes the slop at Belmont Park.
Center Hills Farm buys a half-interest in the son of Indian Charlie.
Pulpit colt is a contender in the Twinspires Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I).
- Shy Ruston is Calibrachoa's First Winner
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Fernung Elected New FTBOA President
- Consistent Just Jack Set for Maryland Million
- Goodall Ready for Another Maryland Million
- Owner and Breeder Klosterman Dies at 78
- KEEP Emphasizes Working Together
- Equine Industry Needs to Reach Out to Public
- Discreet Cat to Darley Japan
- Dariyan to Retire to Aga Khan Studs
- Octagonal Dies in Australia
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Data Link
Grade 1 SW by WAR FRONT
Won Maker's 46 Mile S.-G1,
Monmouth S.-G2 (NCR), etc.
1st-crop yearlings $180k, 155k, etc
- Robert D. Fierro
- September 16, 2016 10:07 AM
Leading breeder By 2016 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||Hidden Lake Farm, LLC, David Campbell &||$165,000||View Full List|
|Yearlings||Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings LLC||$9,213,000||View Full List|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$3,040,000||View Full List|
|Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings LLC||$9,213,000||View Full List|