The modern classic horse is most often one that flashes considerable early speed.
American Pharoah's roots are steeped in Hyperion blood, put together by Fred Hooper.
Ramsey discusses his stallion and what he's learned about the Thoroughbred business.
Dubai Millennium beat the odds by getting an outstanding stallion from his only crop.
- McCauley Appointed to TCA Board of Directors
- Mitchell to Retire from Juddmonte Farms
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Maryland Sire Lion Hearted Dies at 19
- Posse to Shuttle to Uruguay
- Commentary: Permeating Speed is a Problem
- Pedigree Analysis: Lovely Maria
- Grade I Producer Critics Acclaim Dies
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Declaration of War
The best son of WAR FRONT
Unbeaten at 2, dual G1 wnr at 3 & 4
Ran a 112 Beyer when third on his
only dirt start in the BC Classic
- Alan Porter
- May 29, 2015 12:46 PM
Leading breeder By 2015 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$5,310,500||View Full List|
|Up Syndicate||$800,000||View Full List|
Don’t miss a minute of the action...with 8 FREE issues of The Blood-Horse. And if you like them, you can continue with a full year of issues and get the next edition of the Stallion Register, plus complete coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup World Championships. Click here to learn more.