Colt won the Inaugural Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs Dec. 3.
The 2016 Kentucky Oaks winner has been retired.
The 2014 Travers (gr. I) winner last raced in France.
Son of Tapit will stand for $10,000 in 2017.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Dynatail First Winner for Hightail
- Lime Country Relocating to Think Big Stud
- A Look Back: A Gleam Dominates 1952 Westerner
- Four-Time Graded Winner Protonico Retired
- Derby Runner-Up Firing Line Retired
- Effinex to Questroyal Stud North
- Texas Sire Jet Phone Dies
- Woodford to Stand Social Inclusion
- Longtime Nebraska HBPA President Lee Dies
- Tapit Breaks Single-Season Earnings Mark
- Harzand's Dam Heads Tattersalls December
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Street Sense
Champion earner of $4.4 Million
Won Breeders' Cup Juv & Ky Derby
Sire of 2015 G1 wnrs Wedding Toast,
Callback, and Street Fancy
Leading breeder By 2016 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||Brushwood Stable||$2,200,000||View Full List|
|Yearlings||Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings LLC||$9,213,000||View Full List|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$3,100,000||View Full List|
|Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings LLC||$9,213,000||View Full List|