California Chrome's stud fee to be set after BC Classic.
Owner-breeder Morrison dispersed stock in 2012.
Grade I winners will almost surely be retired to Spendthrift Farm.
Son of Maria's Mon was 18.
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Awards for Breeders of Breeders' Cup Winners
- A Look Back: Miesque's Second Mile Victory
- Drosselmeyer to Remain in Brazil
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- Monterey Jazz Gets First Winner
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud
- War Front's Mosler to Country Life Farm
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Shy Ruston is Calibrachoa's First Winner
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Intidab
72% Winners, 14% SHs, incl.
GREATER GOOD (GSW, $546,720) &
2014 2YO SW DUNN LISTENING
15-Plus $100,000 Earners
- Robert D. Fierro
- September 16, 2016 10:07 AM
Leading breeder By 2016 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||Hidden Lake Farm, LLC, David Campbell &||$165,000||View Full List|
|Yearlings||Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings LLC||$9,213,000||View Full List|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$3,040,000||View Full List|
|Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings LLC||$9,213,000||View Full List|