American Pharoah's roots are steeped in Hyperion blood, put together by Fred Hooper.
Ramsey discusses his stallion and what he's learned about the Thoroughbred business.
Dubai Millennium beat the odds by getting an outstanding stallion from his only crop.
A gallery of stallions from across the country. View Slideshow
- Filly First Winner for Twirling Candy
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Golden Ray First Winner for American Lion
- Hail Hooper, Hyperion
- It's High Time First Winner for Gone Astray
- Vanderbilt, Whitney Elected to Hall of Fame
- Zayat Sells Stud Rights to American Pharoah
- Spendthrift Australia Sets Roster, Fees
- Lanni to Judge Maryland Yearling Show
- Zenyatta's Ziconic, Cozmic One at Belmont
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale Set to Start
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Big Brown
Champion & Dual Classic Winner.
21 SHs, Grade 1 SHs in 3 Countries:
SIX SWs Already in 2014!
Sales: $1.3M 2YO, $825K Yearling.
Leading breeder By 2015 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$5,268,500||View Full List|
|Up Syndicate||$800,000||View Full List|
Don’t miss a minute of the action...with 8 FREE issues of The Blood-Horse. And if you like them, you can continue with a full year of issues and get the next edition of the Stallion Register, plus complete coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup World Championships. Click here to learn more.