Dubai Millennium beat the odds by getting an outstanding stallion from his only crop.
A gallery of stallions from across the country. View Slideshow
Firing Line has been the real standout for his sire, Line of David.
Chad Schumer discusses the offering of a 20% interest in the stallion Curlin. Listen Now
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Williamson Joins American Horse Council Staff
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77
- TOBA's Annual Breeding Clinic Set for Mid-May
- Pedigree Analysis: Dubai Millennium
- Can the Man to Shuttle to Australia
- Sky Classic Dies Peacefully in Paddock
- Afleet Alex Aims to Complete Own Triple Crown
- Bolo's Best Effort Could Surface in Derby
- Spendthrift Sires Have Seven Derby Starters
- Tax Attorney Notes Victory for Owner/Breeder
- Birsh Hits the Big Stage With Tencendur
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Quality Road
4X G1W; 3X TRACK RECORD SETTER.
121 BEYER. $400K 2YO AT OBS MARCH.
2015 LEADING 1ST CROP SIRE. SIRE OF
BC JUV. TURF CHAMPION HOOTENANNY.
Leading breeder By 2015 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$4,671,500||View Full List|
|Up Syndicate||$800,000||View Full List|
Don’t miss a minute of the action...with 8 FREE issues of The Blood-Horse. And if you like them, you can continue with a full year of issues and get the next edition of the Stallion Register, plus complete coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup World Championships. Click here to learn more.