One of few Preakness winners to sire a Preakness winner
- Colt is First Winner for Maclean's Music
- Dialed In's First Starter is a Winner
- Backer Shared His Love of Thoroughbreds
- Sumting Wong Named Iowa-Bred HOY
- Rankin Named President of Sagamore Racing
- Spendthrift Australia Sets 2016 Stud Fees
- First Starter, First Winner for Frankel
- Bode's Dream is Bodemeister's First Winner
- Spendthrift Australia Offering 'Breed Secure'
- Hinkle Farm's Huge Weekend at Churchill Downs
- Law Conference Emphasizes Transparency
- Court Ruling Important in Hobby Law Tax Cases
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Twirling Candy
#2 2ND-CROP SIRE BY EARNINGS & BTW
INCLUDING DANZING CANDY (G2).
TOP 2YOs IN 2016 SOLD FOR
$850,000 & $825,000 AT OBS MARCH.
- Robert D. Fierro
- May 13, 2016 12:28 PM
Leading breeder By 2016 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$2,465,000||View Full List|
|Northwest Farms LLC||$535,000||View Full List|
Don’t miss a minute of the action...with 8 FREE issues of The Blood-Horse. And if you like them, you can continue with a full year of issues and get the next edition of the Stallion Register, plus complete coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup World Championships. Click here to learn more.