The late son of Johannesburg has 10% stakes winners worldwide.
Nine Tapit yearlings averaged $713,889
Son of Tiznow will stand for $1,000 introductory stud fee.
Like last year, foal crop of 22,500 expected.
- First Winner for Kentucky-Based Bold Warrior
- Signature Red, Zulu Magic Get First Winners
- Grade I Winner Taris Retired From Racing
- You're Not the Only Star in This Family!
- Conquest Stables Plans Full Dispersal
- Legal Eagle Lands Top South Africa Honor
- Louisiana Floods Impact Horsemen
- Mt. Brilliant's Jody Alexander Retiring
- BH 100: Equipoise
- Princess Haya IFHA Conference Keynote Speaker
- Round Table Presentations Available
- Shamardal Gets 100th Black-Type Winner
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Tapizar
Brilliant G1-Winning Miler by Tapit
Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile Champion
First-Crop 2YOs sold for
up to $800,000.
Leading breeder By 2016 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||WinStar Farm||$1,705,000||View Full List|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$3,040,000||View Full List|
|WinStar Farm||$1,712,500||View Full List|