First breeding Eclipse Award for Kenny Troutt-owned operation.
Three-time grade I winner had a full book scheduled for 2017.
Who he really is a son of A. P. Indy, already one of the great American sires.
Stallion agreement allows for the son of Curlin to race through 2017.
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- Arrogate, Flintshire Power Juddmonte to Owner Eclipse
- First Foal Arrives for Gainesway's Karakontie
- Grade 3 Winner Chitu Sires First Foal
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Lane to Join The National Stud as New Stud Manager
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Will Take Charge
Champion and Grade 1 Winner.
Career earnings of $3,924,648.
#1 Freshman Weanling Sales Sire w/
wnlgs selling for $350K, $280K, etc
Leading breeder By 2017 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||Liberty Road Stables||$88,200||View Full List|
|Nicewonder Stable, LLC||$385,000||View Full List|