Anne Peters analyzes a study that shows a mother's influence is more important.
Nasrullah's genes are alive and well today through a many-branched sire line.
Brogden reflects on breeding grade I winner Tepin and appraises new yearling sires. Listen Now
Blushing Groom's influence is in the pedigrees of five recent graded stakes winners.
- Maternal Influences Make a Difference
- Most Inspiring First Winner for Gio Ponti
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions
- First Winner for Giant Surprise
- Stallion Mr. Big Moves to California
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm
- Korean-Bred Not Just a Novelty at F-T Sale
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- Contessa Sets Racing Education Clinic Dates
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Darby Dan Promotes Hammond to Vice Chairman
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Into Mischief
#1 in the World by APEX A-Index
11 BTWs, 4 GSW, incl. millionaires
GOLDENCENTS & VICAR'S IN TROUBLE
2015 2YOs: $575K, $150K, $130K
Leading breeder By 2015 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||Southern Equine Stables||$965,000||View Full List|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$5,927,500||View Full List|
|Southern Equine Stables||$969,800||View Full List|
Don’t miss a minute of the action...with 8 FREE issues of The Blood-Horse. And if you like them, you can continue with a full year of issues and get the next edition of the Stallion Register, plus complete coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup World Championships. Click here to learn more.