A gallery of stallions from across the country. View Slideshow
Various schools of thought have existed as to the best way to breed a classic horse.
Male-line descendants of Mr. Prospector accounted for 13 of 2013's top 30 NA sires.
The March issue of MarketWatch allows us to look more in depth at top producers Vote Now
- Strait of Mewsina Sires First Foal
- Broodmare of the Year Take Charge Lady
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Australia's Rules Banning AI Upheld by Court
- Hamilton Joins Darby Dan Farm
- Santiva Moves to Swifty Farms in Indiana
- Champion Producer My Flag Dies at Claiborne
- Noble Tune to Stand in South Africa
- Grade I Winner Egg Drop Bred to Tapit
- Breeding for the Classics
- Hold Me Back Sires First Winner
- More Articles
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Talent Search
#1 Freshman Sire by Winners
and #2 Freshman Sire by Earnings
of Kentucky-based Sires.
Leading breeder By 2014 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$2,761,500||View Full List|
|Mike Abraham||$404,000||View Full List|
Don’t miss a minute of the action...with 8 FREE issues of The Blood-Horse. And if you like them, you can continue with a full year of issues and get the next edition of the Stallion Register, plus complete coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup World Championships. Click here to learn more.