Upstart may be better suited to intermediate distances.
Over the last several decades most leading sires tended to be 16 hands or under.
Far From Over reminds us not to dismiss a horse's chances in the first few strides.
Final Chapter is the closing page in a turf career that has spanned eight decades.
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- New York Senator Questions Spending on Racing
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Regional: Second Act
- Humor Vice First Winner for Regal Ransom
- Colt First Winner for CA-Based Sierra Sunset
- Change Adds Options for KTDF Purse Funds
- First Reported Foal for Our Entourage
- Brother to Indian Blessing Gets First Winner
- Pedigree Analysis: Upstart
- Woodford Thoroughbreds Buys He's Had Enough
- Not For Love Retires From Breeding
- Processing Federal H-2B Petitions to Resume
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Milwaukee Brew
8 Stakes Horses Already in 2014
incl. NEW G1SW Akheel
SW/WO Oaks 2nd Wild Catomine
Leading breeder By 2015 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$4,250,000||View Full List|
|Up Syndicate||$800,000||View Full List|
Don’t miss a minute of the action...with 8 FREE issues of The Blood-Horse. And if you like them, you can continue with a full year of issues and get the next edition of the Stallion Register, plus complete coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup World Championships. Click here to learn more.