What stallions 34,540 N. A. mares were bred to in 2014 as reported to The Jockey Club Download Report
Pivotal has enjoyed a level of success that could not have been predicted.
Had he done no more than sire Zenyatta, his name would be long remembered.
Undefeated son of Candy Ride will be a favorite in the Breeders' Cup Classic.
- Tapit Shatters Single-Season Earnings Mark
- No Nay Never to Coolmore After BC Turf Sprint
- The Outcrossing Advantage
- Sire Tapit Closing in on Record Season
- Identifying Profitable Yearlings In-Utero
- Pleasantly Perfect Sold to Stand in Turkey
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Sequel New York Releases 2015 Fees
- Airdrie Stud Announces 2015 Stud Fees
- Lakerville to Harris Farms for 2015
- Pedigree Says 'Toast' Should Handle Dirt
- Cairo Prince Retired, to Airdrie Stud in 2015
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Big Brown
Undefeated Derby/Preakness Winner.
Champion, #1 in World on Dirt at 3.
#1 Freshman Sire at FTK July -
Session Topper at KeeSep!
Leading breeder By 2014 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||Mares Rule II||$227,000||View Full List|
|Yearlings||Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings LLC||$7,730,000||View Full List|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$3,494,500||View Full List|
|Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings LLC||$7,730,000||View Full List|
Don’t miss a minute of the action...with 8 FREE issues of The Blood-Horse. And if you like them, you can continue with a full year of issues and get the next edition of the Stallion Register, plus complete coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup World Championships. Click here to learn more.