American Pharoah's roots are steeped in Hyperion blood, put together by Fred Hooper.
Ramsey discusses his stallion and what he's learned about the Thoroughbred business.
Dubai Millennium beat the odds by getting an outstanding stallion from his only crop.
A gallery of stallions from across the country. View Slideshow
- Grade I Producer Critics Acclaim Dies
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- Grade I Winner Molly Morgan Retired
- Willcox Inn Suffers Fatal Paddock Accident
- Filly First Winner for Twirling Candy
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Golden Ray First Winner for American Lion
- Hail Hooper, Hyperion
- It's High Time First Winner for Gone Astray
- North American
Stallion Spotlight: Langfuhr
AMONG THE TOP 15 SIRES FOR
SEVEN YEARS! SIRE OF MORE THAN
150 STAKES HORSES, INCLUDING
GRADE 1 WINNER EUROEARS.
Leading breeder By 2015 Gross Sales
|Weanlings||No Data Found|
|Yearlings||No Data Found|
|Two-Year-Olds||WinStar Farm||$5,310,500||View Full List|
|Up Syndicate||$800,000||View Full List|
Don’t miss a minute of the action...with 8 FREE issues of The Blood-Horse. And if you like them, you can continue with a full year of issues and get the next edition of the Stallion Register, plus complete coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup World Championships. Click here to learn more.