British racing has been proactive in considering implications of a vote to leave EU.
Rockridge Stud also announced Midas Touch has been sold to Uruguayan interests.
Son of Mineshaft has been sold to stand at Norman Fox's Haras Lacala in Uruguay.
Also Thursday, sire Kitten's Joy picked up a group stakes winner.
- KY-Bred Ryans Charm Scores Repeat in Peru GI
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Brazilian Champ Juno Pointing to Del Mar
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Harzand Looks Set for Classic Double Bid
- What's Going On Here: New Wave
- Royal Ascot 2016
- 'Ranger' Tops O'Brien's Irish Derby Foursome