J. Keeler Johnson handicaps six graded stakes races on "Super Saturday."
J. Keeler Johnson handicaps the Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II) at Parx Racing
Analysis of the Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II) and Cotillion (gr. I) card.
Sloppy conditions expected for five graded stakes
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Will Mutakayyef Upset Tepin in the Mile?
- Handicapping Tepin's Trip North
- Meadowlands Thoroughbred Meet Cuts Takeout
- Kentucky Downs Surpasses Wagering Records
- Dalmore Could Post Mild Upset in Super Derby
- Litfin: Summer Twilight at Kentucky Downs
- Racing Convention Set for Saratoga in 2017
- Frosted Looks Tough to Beat in the Woodward
- Saratoga Swan Song
- Oaklawn Reaches Agreement With United Tote
- Remington Revisits Reporting of Horse Weights
Race Results & Entries
|New Mexico State Fair Thoroughbred Futurity||ALB|
|John Hettinger S.||BEL|
|Bob Barry Memorial S.||RP|
|Oklahoma Derby (gr. III)||RP|
|Remington Park Oaks||RP|