Many full fields expected as seven races are oversubscribed.
Donegal Racing's grade I winner worked one mile at Belmont Park Oct. 23
Defending Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) winner will also be pre-entered in that race.
Chestnut champion covered five furlongs in 1:00 2/5.
- California Chrome in 1:12 1/5 Move at Los Al
- A Look Back: Miesque's Second Mile Victory
- Forever Unbridled, Tom's Ready Work for BC
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC
- Mondialiste Likely for Breeders' Cup Turf
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont
- Hoppertunity, Melatonin Breeze for Classic
- Tourist, Celestine Work at Keeneland
Breeders' Cup Divisions
Breeders' Cup Challenge Races
|Maine Chance Farms Paddock S.||Filly & Mare Turf||Smart Call (SAF)|
|L'Ormarins Queen's Plate||Mile||Legal Eagle (SAF)|
|The Star Doncaster Mile||Mile||Winx (AUS)|
|Darley T J Smith S.||Turf Sprint||Chautauqua (AUS)|
Sam Houston Race Park officials could offer opinions on the track's many low-takeout wagers, but they figure that pricing every horizontal wager (Daily Double, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5) at 12% for a fourth straight year says volumes.
- Dennis Drazin on One That Got Away
- Magazine Story Looks at Takeout Issue
- A look at this year's winners of multiple Challenge Races