The move was her first since her loss in the Oct. 8 First Lady Stakes (gr. IT).
Donegal Racing's grade I winner worked one mile at Belmont Park Oct. 23
Defending Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) winner will also be pre-entered in that race.
Chestnut champion covered five furlongs in 1:00 2/5.
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont
- Hoppertunity, Melatonin Breeze for Classic
- Tourist, Celestine Work at Keeneland
- Not This Time Works at Churchill Downs
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- An Early Look at the BC Juvenile Dirt Races
- Can Frosted Cool Down Chrome-Arrogate Fever?
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
Breeders' Cup Divisions
Breeders' Cup Challenge Races
|Maine Chance Farms Paddock S.||Filly & Mare Turf||Smart Call (SAF)|
|L'Ormarins Queen's Plate||Mile||Legal Eagle (SAF)|
|The Star Doncaster Mile||Mile||Winx (AUS)|
|Darley T J Smith S.||Turf Sprint||Chautauqua (AUS)|
Sam Houston Race Park officials could offer opinions on the track's many low-takeout wagers, but they figure that pricing every horizontal wager (Daily Double, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5) at 12% for a fourth straight year says volumes.
- Dennis Drazin on One That Got Away
- Magazine Story Looks at Takeout Issue
- A look at this year's winners of multiple Challenge Races