The popular four-man band Weezer and Rock and Roll Hall of Famers ZZ Top are among the music acts booked for California's Del Mar racing season that begins July 21.
The Maryland Jockey Club announced Feb. 5 it is redefining the infield experience on Preakness Day, May 16 with three rock performances.
- By Ray Paulick
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will have another music-based advertising campaign beginning April 1, with an increased emphasis on marketing the sport to women.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Mrs McDougal Shows the Way in Noble Damsel