Ranlo Investments' Lady Shipman bounced back strongly from her trip to Dubai with an impressive victory in the License Fee Stakes May 1 at Belmont Park.
Seven-time stakes winner Lady Shipman will look to build on her impressive resume when she headlines a field of seven in the $100,000 License Fee Stakes May 1 at Belmont Park.
- By Blood-Horse Staff
- Thoroughbred Racing, Thoroughbred Breeding, International, Thoroughbred Sales, Kentucky
Canadian Nat Rea's foray into horse racing and breeding is coming to an end with the Sept. 1 announcement that 41 horses owned by Regis Farms will be consigned to the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
After winning stakes races at six and seven furlongs on the Belmont Park Widener turf course, Zindaya will return to the surface a third straight time when she tries the one-mile Perfect Sting Stakes Friday, July 3.
Regis Racing's Zindaya earned her second straight stakes win when she pulled away from the pack to take the $150,000 Intercontinental Stakes at Belmont Park June 4.
Trainer Christophe Clement will be double-handed for the $150,000 Intercontinental Stakes June 4 at Belmont Park, when he sends out stakes winners Marbre Rose and Zindaya.
Queen's Plate winner Lexie Lou won her first start outside Canada with an eye-catching burst of speed in the drive to take the $100,000 Autumn Miss Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 25 over the Santa Anita turf.
Nearly a year after Nat Rea bought his first Thoroughbreds, the Canadian will see the first runners bearing the colors of his Regis stable in action before the end of the current Saratoga Race Course meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win