The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's Safety and Integrity Alliance announced that Kentucky Downs has been re-accredited following a complete review of all racing operations at the Franklin, Ky., facility.
Moving forward with its initiative to significantly change the structure of drug testing in U.S. horse racing, the Racing Medication and Testing Consortium (RMTC) board of directors has approved the formation of a committee to oversee the implementation of the Drug Testing Initiative (DTI) Task Force recommendations on quality assurance and laboratory accreditation programs for U.S. horse racing drug testing laboratories.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced June 17 that Delaware Park in Stanton, Del., has been fully accredited by the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance following a complete review of all racing operations at the facility.
The Thoroughbred Racing Association's (TRA) board of directors elected several new directors Thursday at its regular board meeting in Tucson.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormy Lucy Provides Matriarch Stunner
- Tonalist Charges to Cigar Mile Victory
- Del Mar Sees Daily Handle Drop for Fall Meet
- Mr Speaker Retired, Will Stand at Lane's End
- Dressed in Hermes Up Late for DeMille Win
- Melmich Breaks Track Record in Valedictory
- 'All Others' Choice in Pool 1 of KDFW
- Poshsky Rallies to Take Berkeley Handicap
- Mohaymen Heads South After Remsen Victory
- Steward Tom Ward Works Final Day at Del Mar