Zero Up (by Danzero), who is in foal to Lion Heart, brought Aust$23,000 (approximately $18,256 in U.S. funds) June 7 to top the non-select session of the Magic Millions national broodmare sale on the Gold Coast of Australia. Magic Millions, acting for a Queensland-based client, purchased Zero Up from Jonel Park Thoroughbreds, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3