Zero Up (by Danzero), who is in foal to Lion Heart, brought Aust$23,000 (approximately $18,256 in U.S. funds) June 7 to top the non-select session of the Magic Millions national broodmare sale on the Gold Coast of Australia. Magic Millions, acting for a Queensland-based client, purchased Zero Up from Jonel Park Thoroughbreds, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Raffetto Joins New England HPBA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Fawkner, Adelaide Among Cox Plate Favorites
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming