A Zeditave - Serious Matter filly brought Aust$220,000 (approximately $143,502 in U.S. funds) as the BMW Magic Millions Perth yearling sale ended its three-day run in Australia Feb. 13. Peter Caporn bought the filly from Heytesbury Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact