Timothy "Ted" Connors, chairman of the New Hampshire Pari-Mutuel Commission, is the new chairman of the Association of Racing Commissioners International.
- By Tom LaMarra
New Jersey Racing Commission executive director Frank Zanzuccki, expected to officially take over as chairman of the Association of Racing Commissioners International during an April 3 board of directors meeting, said the unification of RCI and the North American Pari-Mutuel Regulators Association would be his top priority.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Innovative Wagers Help Racetracks with Handle
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire