The Classics Cup is the third straight win this season for Shotgun Kowboy, who has now won six of his eight career races -- all of which have been at Remington Park. He will now go on the road to the Nov. 27 Clark (gr. I).
Oklahoma Derby (gr. III) winner Shotgun Kowboy looks to add another stakes score to his resume Oct. 17, when he heads a field of six for the $175,000 Oklahoma Classics Cup at Remington Park.
C.R. Trout capped a three-win night in the Oklahoma Classics Oct. 17 when Imahit went gate-to-wire to handily defeat favored Z Rockstar for a repeat victory in the $155,500 Classics Cup at Remington Park.
Four of the top five finishers from the 2013 Oklahoma Classics Cup Stakes, led by winner Imahit, will return Oct. 17 for another run at the $175,000 purse on a 10-race program of stakes races for Oklahoma-breds at Remington.
The 20th renewal of the Oklahoma Classics takes place Oct. 19 with a 10-race card featuring the $175,000 Chickasaw Nation of Oklahoma Classics Cup presented by TVG.
Odds-on Prospective registered his third stakes win of the year when he drew clear in the final furlong to capture the $100,000 Ohio Derby (gr. III) by 2 1/2 lengths at Thistledown July 7.
Grade II winner Prospective figures to make his presence felt in the Ohio Derby (gr. III) Saturday, July 7, at Thistledown.
Twenty 3-year-olds added during the late nomination process to the Triple Crown that closed March 24. A total of 418 now eligible for Derby, Preakness, and Belmont.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- Hunt Overcomes Trouble to Win Eddie Read
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping