The Classics Cup is the third straight win this season for Shotgun Kowboy, who has now won six of his eight career races -- all of which have been at Remington Park. He will now go on the road to the Nov. 27 Clark (gr. I).
Oklahoma Derby (gr. III) winner Shotgun Kowboy looks to add another stakes score to his resume Oct. 17, when he heads a field of six for the $175,000 Oklahoma Classics Cup at Remington Park.
C.R. Trout capped a three-win night in the Oklahoma Classics Oct. 17 when Imahit went gate-to-wire to handily defeat favored Z Rockstar for a repeat victory in the $155,500 Classics Cup at Remington Park.
Four of the top five finishers from the 2013 Oklahoma Classics Cup Stakes, led by winner Imahit, will return Oct. 17 for another run at the $175,000 purse on a 10-race program of stakes races for Oklahoma-breds at Remington.
The 20th renewal of the Oklahoma Classics takes place Oct. 19 with a 10-race card featuring the $175,000 Chickasaw Nation of Oklahoma Classics Cup presented by TVG.
Odds-on Prospective registered his third stakes win of the year when he drew clear in the final furlong to capture the $100,000 Ohio Derby (gr. III) by 2 1/2 lengths at Thistledown July 7.
Grade II winner Prospective figures to make his presence felt in the Ohio Derby (gr. III) Saturday, July 7, at Thistledown.
Twenty 3-year-olds added during the late nomination process to the Triple Crown that closed March 24. A total of 418 now eligible for Derby, Preakness, and Belmont.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation