Gary Barber's Boisterous, a seven-time stakes winner for Phipps Stable, heads the cast for the 12-furlong Bowling Green Handicap (gr. IIIT) July 12 at Belmont Park.
Favored Grandeur earned his second grade II win from three United States starts when he came from off the pace to capture the $250,000 Hollywood Turf Cup by three-quarters of a length at Betfair Hollywood Park Dec. 15.
Irish-bred Grandeur, with William Buick up, rallies from last after stumbling at the start Nov. 2 to win the $150,000 Twilight Derby (gr. IIT) to cap off the Breeders' Cup Friday card at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Dominant in Native Diver
- Chiropractor Closes for Hollywood Derby Upset
- Tonalist Charges to Cigar Mile Victory
- Commissioner Ends Career on High Note
- Swagger Jagger a Feel-Good Gulfstream Winner
- Airoforce Splashes Home in KY Jockey Club
- Family Meeting Stuns Durante Field at 37-1
- Hoppertunity to Prepare for Dubai World Cup
- Carina Mia Wins Stakes Debut in Golden Rod
- California Chrome Breezes Steadily at Los Al