The success of Hong Kong superstar Good Ba Ba will have an impact that goes way beyond the horse's racing lifetime, with owner John Yuen Se-kit announcing this week the creation of the Good Ba Ba Foundation.
Henry Yuen has resigned as chief executive officer of Gemstar-TV Guide International and will be replaced by Jeff Shell, the company announced Oct. 8. Gemstar-TV Guide is the parent company of the TV Games Network.
Gemstar-TV Guide International, the parent company of the TV Games Network, lost 39% of its value Monday in a frenzy of selling. Investors reacted to a ruling June 21 that Gemstar's patents for an interactive television program guide have not been infringed by competing products.
Most Popular Stories
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Hong Kong Announces Awards Finalists
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board