In commemoration of the 40th anniversary of Secretariat's retirement parade at Aqueduct, The New York Racing Association has released "The Secretariat Collection," a YouTube playlist with all 15 starts in New York.
As part of Shadwell Stud's recent project to develop its online presence, a new Facebook page has been launched, the international breeding and racing operation announced July 5.
Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has launched a racing focused Facebook page in addition to a YouTube channel.
Learning how to use social media to boost public knowledge of aftercare facilities was one of the themes on the second and final day of a professional education seminar offered by the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance.
Boylan and his family will be getting an all-expenses-paid trip to Louisville for the Breeders' Cup week, and Boylan will perform his song "Stateside" at Churchill Downs during the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
TVG has expanded its presence in online video content by announcing syndication relationships with blinkx.com and sling.com, the horse racing network announced Dec. 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Raison d'Etat Gets First Winner