Court Vision, scratched from the Oct. 3 Kelso Handicap (gr. III) after it was taken off turf, reappears at Keeneland for the $600,000 Shadwell Turf Mile (gr. IT) Oct. 10. The 4-year-old colt will look to use the race as a springboard for next month's Breeders' Cup.
Cutting back to one mile for the first time in nearly two years, IEAH Stables' and Resolute Group Stables' Court Vision looks to turn a disappointing season around in the $250,000 Kelso Handicap (gr. IIT) Oct. 4 at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage