Court Vision, scratched from the Oct. 3 Kelso Handicap (gr. III) after it was taken off turf, reappears at Keeneland for the $600,000 Shadwell Turf Mile (gr. IT) Oct. 10. The 4-year-old colt will look to use the race as a springboard for next month's Breeders' Cup.
Cutting back to one mile for the first time in nearly two years, IEAH Stables' and Resolute Group Stables' Court Vision looks to turn a disappointing season around in the $250,000 Kelso Handicap (gr. IIT) Oct. 4 at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Guest Suite Fires Bullet in Preparation for Risen Star
- Kentucky Rescinds Dextrophan Positives