Bolo fired his best off a seven-month layoff in the $200,000 Arcadia Stakes (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park, where he caught odds-on grade I winner Obviously in the final strides to secure his first graded victory.
Om, Prospect Park, and Bolo are scheduled to make their 4-year-old debuts in the Arcadia Stakes, but they'll all be encountering older horses for the first time.
Sweetnorthernsaint and Strong Contender meet for the first time as the favorites in Saturday's $100,000 Hal's Hope Handicap (gr. III) on opening weekend at Gulfstream Park.
Harry T. Aleo's Lost in the Fog, the Eclipse Award sprint champion of 2005, will get a feel for the track that will host this year's renewal of the TVG Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) when he takes on six rivals in Saturday's $150,000-added Aristides Breeders' Cup (gr. III) at Churchill Downs.
Lost in the Fog, winner of the Eclipse Award as America's champion sprinter of 2005, has been assigned high weight of 124 pounds for next week's $150,000-added Aristides Breeders' Cup (gr. III) at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Different Paths, Futures for Two Spiral Contenders
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial