Bolo fired his best off a seven-month layoff in the $200,000 Arcadia Stakes (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park, where he caught odds-on grade I winner Obviously in the final strides to secure his first graded victory.
Om, Prospect Park, and Bolo are scheduled to make their 4-year-old debuts in the Arcadia Stakes, but they'll all be encountering older horses for the first time.
Sweetnorthernsaint and Strong Contender meet for the first time as the favorites in Saturday's $100,000 Hal's Hope Handicap (gr. III) on opening weekend at Gulfstream Park.
Harry T. Aleo's Lost in the Fog, the Eclipse Award sprint champion of 2005, will get a feel for the track that will host this year's renewal of the TVG Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) when he takes on six rivals in Saturday's $150,000-added Aristides Breeders' Cup (gr. III) at Churchill Downs.
Lost in the Fog, winner of the Eclipse Award as America's champion sprinter of 2005, has been assigned high weight of 124 pounds for next week's $150,000-added Aristides Breeders' Cup (gr. III) at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome