Bolo fired his best off a seven-month layoff in the $200,000 Arcadia Stakes (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park, where he caught odds-on grade I winner Obviously in the final strides to secure his first graded victory.
Om, Prospect Park, and Bolo are scheduled to make their 4-year-old debuts in the Arcadia Stakes, but they'll all be encountering older horses for the first time.
Sweetnorthernsaint and Strong Contender meet for the first time as the favorites in Saturday's $100,000 Hal's Hope Handicap (gr. III) on opening weekend at Gulfstream Park.
Harry T. Aleo's Lost in the Fog, the Eclipse Award sprint champion of 2005, will get a feel for the track that will host this year's renewal of the TVG Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) when he takes on six rivals in Saturday's $150,000-added Aristides Breeders' Cup (gr. III) at Churchill Downs.
Lost in the Fog, winner of the Eclipse Award as America's champion sprinter of 2005, has been assigned high weight of 124 pounds for next week's $150,000-added Aristides Breeders' Cup (gr. III) at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- OBS Spring Sale to Test Depth of Juvenile Market
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby