Miss Serendipity, reunited with a confident Brice Blanc, roared down the center of the Del Mar turf course to capture the $200,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) Sept. 1.
Trainer Jerry Hollendorfer, whose recent hot streak has lifted him to the top of the Del Mar standings, sends out a strong pair in Heat Du Jour and Parranda in the $200,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT).
Egg Drop held on to her first stakes victory when she nipped Appealing by a head in the $150,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) on the turf Sept. 2 at Del Mar, then survived a long stewards' inquiry into the final stages.
Ten fillies and mares have been entered in what appears to be a wide-open edition of the Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) at Del Mar Sept. 2.
Halo Dolly won for the sixth time in nine starts this year when she rallied from off the pace to motor home by 1 1/4 lengths in the $250,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) over the Del Mar turf Sept. 3.
City to City and All Star Heart, a nose apart at the wire in the John C. Mabee Stakes (gr. IIT), will be rematched Sept. 3 in the $250,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) on the turf at Del Mar.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Abashiri Sweeps South African Triple Crown
- Romans' Derby Pair Breezes at Churchill
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby