Egg Drop held on to her first stakes victory when she nipped Appealing by a head in the $150,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) on the turf Sept. 2 at Del Mar, then survived a long stewards' inquiry into the final stages.
Ten fillies and mares have been entered in what appears to be a wide-open edition of the Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) at Del Mar Sept. 2.
Halo Dolly won for the sixth time in nine starts this year when she rallied from off the pace to motor home by 1 1/4 lengths in the $250,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) over the Del Mar turf Sept. 3.
City to City and All Star Heart, a nose apart at the wire in the John C. Mabee Stakes (gr. IIT), will be rematched Sept. 3 in the $250,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) on the turf at Del Mar.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Arizona's Global Symposium Registration Open
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars