She's Not Here defended her title in the $200,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) July 16, the first graded stakes at Del Mar's summer meeting.
G. Watts Humphrey Jr. and St. George Farm Racing's She's Not Here did some of the best running of her career last summer at Del Mar and she'll look to find that form again July 16 in the Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) at the seaside racetrack.
Miss Serendipity, reunited with a confident Brice Blanc, roared down the center of the Del Mar turf course to capture the $200,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) Sept. 1.
Trainer Jerry Hollendorfer, whose recent hot streak has lifted him to the top of the Del Mar standings, sends out a strong pair in Heat Du Jour and Parranda in the $200,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT).
Egg Drop held on to her first stakes victory when she nipped Appealing by a head in the $150,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) on the turf Sept. 2 at Del Mar, then survived a long stewards' inquiry into the final stages.
Ten fillies and mares have been entered in what appears to be a wide-open edition of the Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) at Del Mar Sept. 2.
Halo Dolly won for the sixth time in nine starts this year when she rallied from off the pace to motor home by 1 1/4 lengths in the $250,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) over the Del Mar turf Sept. 3.
City to City and All Star Heart, a nose apart at the wire in the John C. Mabee Stakes (gr. IIT), will be rematched Sept. 3 in the $250,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) on the turf at Del Mar.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Tumblebrutus Gets 25th Black-Type Winner
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate