Nearly 100,000 people gathered at Sha Tin and Happy Valley racecourses in Hong Kong Feb. 2 to celebrate the Year of the Horse during the traditional Chinese New Year race day.
The postal system in New Zealand has issued stamps depicting two-time Australian Horse of the Year Sunline and five other horses. According to the New Zealand Post's Web site, issuance of the stamps and a silver coin is in conjunction with the Chinese Lunar Calendar's "Year of the Horse."
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- The Gurkha Edges Galileo Gold in Sussex
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga