Making only his second start since April 2012, Secret Circle (by Eddington) rallies to win the $1.5 millon Xpressbet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) Nov. 2 at Santa Anita Park.
Trinniberg's connections believe top competition in the XpressBet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) Nov. 2 at Santa Anita Park could bring out the best in the reigning champion sprinter.
In the often wild Xpressbet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), trainer Steve Asmussen believes experience could prove a valuable commodity for his talented starter Justin Phillip Nov. 2 at Santa Anita Park.
Trainer Bob Baffert believes Fast Bullet deserves a shot in the Breeders' Cup Sprint, even though it is the ligthly raced colt's first start of the year.
Throw out his last race, said trainer Bill Spawr of Amazombie. The Xpressbet Breeders' Cup Sprint favorite is ready to repeat.
The six-furlong Xpressbet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) isn't the ideal distance for two top contenders in this race, say their trainers, but it's the race that fits them best at this time.
Amazombie, last year's champion sprinter and winner of the Breeders' Cup Sprint, is this year's Sprint favorite against four other grade I winners.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Close Hatches Dominates Personal Ensign
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Mark Valeski, Magna Graduate to Woodford
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Jerkens, Lukas, Durkin Honored at Saratoga
- BHA Levies Heavy Penalties Against Three