Regulators attending the Association of Racing Commissioners International annual conference April 26 approved a number of model rules, including the prohibition in horses of nearly all anabolic steroid use.
A model rule that limits anabolic steroid use to four approved substances was unanimously passed in a committee hearing of the Racing Commissioners International annual conference April 23, highlighting the opening-day morning session of the annual conference of North American regulators in Jackson Hole, Wyo.
Most Popular Stories
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- Smart Strike Stallion Sons
- Swagger Jack Moves to Dana Point
- Stacy Mitchhart to Conclude TOBA Dinner
- Seth Hancock Named Keeneland Trustee
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Glen Hill Farm to Sponsor One Dreamer Stakes
- TimeformUS Preview: The Travers