The president and two members of the Mountaineer Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association who were suspended March 17 have been reinstated pending an April 8 court hearing.
The president and two members of the Mountaineer Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association board of directors have been suspended in what some members are calling a "hostile takeover" of the organization.
Jimmy Iselin has trained some good horses. But this is the classic story, as he said jokingly, "of the one that got away."
Most Popular Stories
- Chuck Borell Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Red Rifle Aims to Repeat in Dominion Day
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Morris to Ride Mongolian Saturday in July Cup
- TAA Ready to Assist With Abandoned Horses
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Zenyatta Bottle to Benefit Old Friends