The president and two members of the Mountaineer Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association who were suspended March 17 have been reinstated pending an April 8 court hearing.
The president and two members of the Mountaineer Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association board of directors have been suspended in what some members are calling a "hostile takeover" of the organization.
Jimmy Iselin has trained some good horses. But this is the classic story, as he said jokingly, "of the one that got away."
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- Albertrani Sends Berned West for Starlet