The president and two members of the Mountaineer Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association who were suspended March 17 have been reinstated pending an April 8 court hearing.
The president and two members of the Mountaineer Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association board of directors have been suspended in what some members are calling a "hostile takeover" of the organization.
Jimmy Iselin has trained some good horses. But this is the classic story, as he said jokingly, "of the one that got away."
Most Popular Stories
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Daddy D T Tops Cecil B. DeMille Stakes
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- Nathaniel Filly Tops Tattersalls Foal Session
- Discreet Marq, La Tia Square Off in Matriarch
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- An Opportunity for Hoppertunity in the Clark