ReRun, Inc., the national Thoroughbred adoption program founded by Shon Wylie and Lori Neagle, will relocate its national headquarters from Kentucky to New Jersey, effective in January.
ReRun, Inc., the Kentucky-based horse adoption program, is again conducting a fund-raiser in which Moneighs will be offered at auction on eBay.
Turfway Park and Keeneland are among the top sponsors for this event promoting former racehorses in new jobs.
Its ranks swelling as new groups form and apply for accreditation, the Thoroughbred Adoption and Retirement Associations is proposing a "social security system" for racing Thoroughbreds in the form of a registry that would recognize Thoroughbreds suited for a second career as sport or show horses.
Most Popular Stories
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Avanzare Responds For Stevens in Arcadia Win
- Conquest Two Step Surprises in Palos Verdes
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Can Texas Red Be Beaten in the San Vicente?
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31