ReRun, Inc., the national Thoroughbred adoption program founded by Shon Wylie and Lori Neagle, will relocate its national headquarters from Kentucky to New Jersey, effective in January.
ReRun, Inc., the Kentucky-based horse adoption program, is again conducting a fund-raiser in which Moneighs will be offered at auction on eBay.
Turfway Park and Keeneland are among the top sponsors for this event promoting former racehorses in new jobs.
Its ranks swelling as new groups form and apply for accreditation, the Thoroughbred Adoption and Retirement Associations is proposing a "social security system" for racing Thoroughbreds in the form of a registry that would recognize Thoroughbreds suited for a second career as sport or show horses.
Most Popular Stories
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Global Sprint Challenge: Winner = Racing?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact
- Keeping Pace: Galileo Proving Up to Challenge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 09/16/2014
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session