ReRun, Inc., the national Thoroughbred adoption program founded by Shon Wylie and Lori Neagle, will relocate its national headquarters from Kentucky to New Jersey, effective in January.
ReRun, Inc., the Kentucky-based horse adoption program, is again conducting a fund-raiser in which Moneighs will be offered at auction on eBay.
Turfway Park and Keeneland are among the top sponsors for this event promoting former racehorses in new jobs.
Its ranks swelling as new groups form and apply for accreditation, the Thoroughbred Adoption and Retirement Associations is proposing a "social security system" for racing Thoroughbreds in the form of a registry that would recognize Thoroughbreds suited for a second career as sport or show horses.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- A Travers Day Christmas Present