ReRun, Inc., the national Thoroughbred adoption program founded by Shon Wylie and Lori Neagle, will relocate its national headquarters from Kentucky to New Jersey, effective in January.
ReRun, Inc., the Kentucky-based horse adoption program, is again conducting a fund-raiser in which Moneighs will be offered at auction on eBay.
Turfway Park and Keeneland are among the top sponsors for this event promoting former racehorses in new jobs.
Its ranks swelling as new groups form and apply for accreditation, the Thoroughbred Adoption and Retirement Associations is proposing a "social security system" for racing Thoroughbreds in the form of a registry that would recognize Thoroughbreds suited for a second career as sport or show horses.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont