Sam-Son Farm's 8-year-old Soaring Free, Canada's reigning Horse of the Year, not only successfully defend his title in the Scott Highlander Stakes Handicap (Can-III) at Woodbine on Sunday, but also surpassed the $2 million mark in career earnings in the process.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair