Sam-Son Farm's 8-year-old Soaring Free, Canada's reigning Horse of the Year, not only successfully defend his title in the Scott Highlander Stakes Handicap (Can-III) at Woodbine on Sunday, but also surpassed the $2 million mark in career earnings in the process.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule