Curlin officially shares the accolade of being the best horse to have raced in North America and the leading dirt performer worldwide in 2007 with Invasor in the World Thoroughbred Racehorse Rankings announced Jan. 15.
A panel of international handicappers hailed the exploits of the top U.S. horses when the 2006 World Thoroughbred Racehorse Rankings were unveiled Tuesday, Jan. 16, in London, England.
Shadwell Stables' Invasor has topped the Northern Hemisphere section of the World Thoroughbred Racehorse Rankings for 2006, details of which were revealed Tuesday, Jan. 16, in London, England.
Ghostzapper, winner of the Breeders' Cup Classic - Powered by Dodge (gr. I) during his undefeated season, has been rated the top racehorse in the world on two international classifications.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer