Curlin officially shares the accolade of being the best horse to have raced in North America and the leading dirt performer worldwide in 2007 with Invasor in the World Thoroughbred Racehorse Rankings announced Jan. 15.
A panel of international handicappers hailed the exploits of the top U.S. horses when the 2006 World Thoroughbred Racehorse Rankings were unveiled Tuesday, Jan. 16, in London, England.
Shadwell Stables' Invasor has topped the Northern Hemisphere section of the World Thoroughbred Racehorse Rankings for 2006, details of which were revealed Tuesday, Jan. 16, in London, England.
Ghostzapper, winner of the Breeders' Cup Classic - Powered by Dodge (gr. I) during his undefeated season, has been rated the top racehorse in the world on two international classifications.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Judy the Beauty Leads Las Flores Shippers
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Riposte Heads Solid Hillsborough Field
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Portion of Vinceremos' Earnings to Charity
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Big 'Cap was 'Holy Grail' for Trainer Jones