Curlin officially shares the accolade of being the best horse to have raced in North America and the leading dirt performer worldwide in 2007 with Invasor in the World Thoroughbred Racehorse Rankings announced Jan. 15.
A panel of international handicappers hailed the exploits of the top U.S. horses when the 2006 World Thoroughbred Racehorse Rankings were unveiled Tuesday, Jan. 16, in London, England.
Shadwell Stables' Invasor has topped the Northern Hemisphere section of the World Thoroughbred Racehorse Rankings for 2006, details of which were revealed Tuesday, Jan. 16, in London, England.
Ghostzapper, winner of the Breeders' Cup Classic - Powered by Dodge (gr. I) during his undefeated season, has been rated the top racehorse in the world on two international classifications.
Most Popular Stories
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Pleasantly Perfect Sold to Stand in Turkey
- Eastern Fillies Top Good Field in Goldikova
- TVG Offering Shared Belief Guaranteed Odds
- Breeders' Cup Friday Selections
- Identifying Profitable Yearlings In-Utero
- That Handicapping Show: Breeders' Cup Friday
- Smith Has Calming Influence on Tom's Tribute
- BC 2014: Shared Belief at Santa Anita
- Sherman, Others Honored by Turf Writers